The Return of Tyson Kobie

Growing up in grade school everyone else had movie star crushes. Me, I crushed on Bodybuilders who liked being worshiped. One of those men was Tyson Kobie.

Some of you may know Tyson, he was really big around the late 2000's appearing on multiple websites including Fratmen, Powermen and even Youtube.

You may notice that he is no longer on these websites....well a gay blog found his real name and revealed it to the world. The blog then received a homophobic e-mail from who they believed to be Tyson (I don't think it was him). They then Cancelled Tyson (as we would say today). So from then on in 2012 you saw all websites remove him, probably by his request. I will not be sharing his real name. If you pay attention I do not publicly release the real names of the men I post about as I find it to be an invasion of privacy and I think the blogger was wrong for what he did.

But recently I found this post on Black Wrestling Networks Tumblr Page:


So I posted this question on the BWN forums:


So lets welcome Tyson back and try not to scare him away this time. 😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)