Kasee POV

Can I just take a minute and say I love you guys. I never feel like I have to steer my opinion on this blog, you guys just want to hear what I have to say, and that's awesome!!!

Now on to Kasee, I've been holding onto this one for a while because I didn't know what to say about it.


Now I'll be honest, If Kasee would just put on a bit more muscle, not a lot, but get to the size of Blayne or Scrappy...


.....Yeah i'm a perv.


Seriously though, he has made a great foundation for his physique, maybe if he would train his chest and get bigger pecs.....although I am a pec man.

So in this video from underground Wrestler, we have a POV training match between Kasee and and the man behind the Camera Gary. 

Kasee catches Gary off guard by stripping down to a bright yellow poser and proceeding to dominate poor Gary






You get some nice pervy shots of Kasee showing off his impressive bulge and bubble butt. Kasee says things like "I'm gonna squeeze your ass" and :I'm squeezing the shit out of you" which is fun.

Part 2 has Blayne....YUM!!!


Just make them a little bigger Kasee!!!
https://undergroundwrestler.com/collections/wrestling-matches/products/kasee-gym-trainer-pov

Comments

  1. I like Kasee and agree he could use a few more pounds of muscle. He's great talent and he's going to continue to do well. However, he shouldn't wrestle for Underground anymore. Marco is a shady guy and there's lots of controversy around him, including homophobia. I got an email where he announced his retirement and that all of his videos were being taken down on May 1. Guess what? They never were! This guys in it for the money and would encourage wrestlers to stick with legit sites. Sorry I'm a bit off topic here, but it just ticks me off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anyway I can watch this for free??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie