And the Winner is.........

Ooh, he even saved a big black muscly man in the opening credits!!! This is exciting!!!

So I have absolutely no history with this show. The series ran from 1992 to 1993 with a total of 65 episodes (39 of those are on DVD in the US). The series also had a toy-line from Hasbro (Clearly trying to ride off of the success of Masters of The Universe, but way too late).

There was a sequel series called "Conan and the Young Warriors" which aired in 1994 and only lasted 13 episodes. But more on that at another time.

How will future reviews work:

I will be purchasing DVDs and ripping the clips from the episodes to make view-able clips online as well as gifs!!! I may upload them to YouTube as unlisted or private so they won't get taken down.

I will go more in depth with the episodes and my feelings on the episode along with the characters (and of course, the muscle 😜)

I didn't do that with She-Ra because I honestly was bored at the lack of good peril scenes compared to other cartoons.

In Conan's case, only 39 episodes have been released on DVD in the US. The complete series has been released on DVD in Australia (Although apparently missing an episode that is in the US releases) but the dvd's are hard to find.

What I will do is go over Season 1 over the course of a week, after that, Conan material will be sporadic while I gather more resources!!!

I can't wait to watch 😋

Comments

  1. It's one of my favorite animated series of all time, and I'm so glad it won! Great story, great action, great voice acting, and (of course) great animation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus, at least two episodes have Conan getting chest-to-chest bearhugged!

      Delete
    2. That's good to know. I'm glad it's your favorite!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie