I binge watched She-Ra last week (The first time I had seen the series) and as you know, I have given my two scents as far as how well it shows men in peril. It was OK , but nowhere near as kinky, bizarre and downright lewd as He-Man. Bow and other male She-Ra antagonists will be featured regularly in spotlight posts, but that's all you're gonna see here from She-Ra. So what Show should I cover next? Comment down below which show you most want to see reviewed. Poll Captain Planet (Season 1) Many Shows peaked my interest in Muscle Men (Dragon Ball Z, 200X He-Man) but I think Captain Planet really peaked my interest for heroes in peril. Captain Planet and The Planeteers was a show about 5 diverse "kids" who were summoned together to basically fight people who damaged the earths ecosystem. Yes, it's one of those shows. They were granted power rings that gave them each an elemental ability (Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Heart). When they combined their...
Comments
Post a Comment