I like men with muscles, not muscles on men (Does that make sense?): The Dark side of internet Muscle admiration.

So, right around the time when Youtube took away my privilege to upload initially, you guys may have noticed a shift in my tone. Well Youtube wasn't the only reason for that.

1. I purchased my first custom muscle video and got scammed
2. My Discord channel died
3. I really didn't like the audience of people that I was allowing around me.

Now before you guys feel offended by that last note, just know that it applies to no one who reads this blog (I know that for a fact).

My Youtube channel was starting to do well, but Youtube made sure to strike me a couple of times in the start of their cleanup. So it's easy to say, that theres no place for me there.

I went a little crazy and was about to try to start focusing on mainly adult content, but I soon realized that that wasn't me. I like it both erotic and not erotic.

The big thing however is like I said, I was attracting people I didn't like.

like my title says "I like men with muscles, not muscles on men"

So what does that mean?

Well let me give you an example.

This turns me on:




This Does Not:


I post this video in particular because this is a man who has somewhat damaged his body and doesn't show his face. I have been in conversations with too many people who get off on the fact that his muscles are big and bloated and nothing else. It's pure objectification and nothing else.

Don't get me wrong I am a lover of muscles. Take this clip for example.



With this I see muscle, I see face, I see personality, I see passion. I see a man with muscles.

With the earlier clip I see Muscles on what I presume to be a man with an extended gut. I'm sorry but that's just not what i'm into (No offense if any of you are into it).

I find that the fetish of loving behemoth like muscles with no personality or presence of a man behind it to be quite disturbing honestly, you guys should hear some of the chats I've had with people.

So just know that for the year 2019 with the launch of my website, that objectification will not be a part of it.

Comments

  1. You are right on the money. That is why I choose carefully the images that I put on my, alive and kicking, Tumblr blog. Men with muscles are off the charts hot. They look powerful, strong, athletic. Some of the most extreme muscle guys sometimes look like balloons were implanted on their bodies. No good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW. I have followed your blog for years. I'm glad to see it's still alive!

      Delete
    2. OH WOW! THANK YOU! Its alive, kicking and still posting. I emailed the Tumblr staff, and I was like, "if you flag my stuff then MArvel and Disney would be out of business! Chris Hemsworth had less clothes on Thor part 1 than some of my flagged posts"! LOL. Feel free to say hello on that platform!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie