I need your support

You may see that I deleted my post about my Patreon. I've completely changed my Game Plan. Talking to fellow bloggers like http://alexmillerscave.blogspot.com/ along with http://www.wrestlingarsenal.net/wordpress/ and https://innerjobber.blogspot.com/ has shown me that while our community is small, it's out there. Why has there been no one to take our community to the next level.

I'm going to take the risk. I have decided that my Youtube Channel will have fully voiced video reviews with this as my avatar.


My first review will be the movie

Beef - You Are What You Eat

Here is the synopsis:
Beef is the story of Drew, an introverted young man, bullied and abused throughout his life, who aspires to be a body builder, but can't quite ever seem to achieve his goals. His sanity ends when his girlfriend leaves him for his odd and obsessed health fanatic ways, and he's beaten up and bullied just one too many times. He begins murdering local body builders, as he searches for the ultimate key to health and strength. Inevitably his search leads him to an ancient secret which adds new truth and meaning to the expression: "you are what you eat." Watch the interview with the lead actor and the rest of the crew at the premiere.

The movie is notable for featuring models from NorthAmericanBodies.com . If you don't like horror movies, please don't worry, the special effects are not exactly realistic and they are so silly that they actually take you out of the movie haha!!!

I have fully revamped my Patreon Page. If you pledge 2$ a month, then that's a simple donation. If you pledge 5$ you get access to the exclusive Peril Man animations and Comics. The comics will begin being posted in the middle of the month!!!

I want us to all have a platform to share out love of Musclemen whether it be Men in Peril, Wrestling or Muscle Worship!!!

I feel like the reason why we don't have our own platforms aside from blogs is because no one has tried to move beyond this. There are so many Muscle related blogs that I have found have disappeared without a trace (Many of them in the blogroll of my fellow bloggers).

I started this blog just to share my opinion on Muscle Men in Cartoons with their muscles being worked over, but with the support and love I have seen, I want to contribute a lot more to our community, but I need your support.

I know Youtube has weird rules these days, but I think if we stay discreet, we can survive!!!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/musclelover112

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie