Light Revamp of channel

So as many of you may already know....I'm a bit scatterbrained....

Ok, I'm very scatterbrained. I started this blog not having a clear idea of what I wanted to do. I saw all these amazing blogs covering Wrestling and muscle related media and art. I decided that I wanted to make a blog specifically about Muscle men in animation and games. 

After talking with other blog runners I was told not to expect much feedback and not to get discouraged. I did my review of She-Ra and started my review of Conan by fan demand. But I wanted something more. The more I traveled the inter webs the more I saw that a lot of Muscle blogs, websites and models were disapearing. Mostmuscular.com is gone. Bodybuilders have retired in their 20's.

It's because of lack of support. Like I said before, I want my platform to be a place for muscle admirers to get together and support muscle related websites, media and models/competitors. I will still be working on my artwork and for the time being it will be 2D based and not so much 3D.

I will be doing a small revamp of my YouTube channel on Wednesday with a surprise video!!! I will also be featuring bodybuilders and fitness models in my videos. This is why I have unlisted the Peril Man videos. You can still watch them but you will need the link. (Or just find them on this website)

Don't worry, the Conan videos are still coming and the fetish talk will still be here. I just have to think of how someone might feel if they find themselves on one of my videos.

Also, My Beef review video has performed way better than expected, thank you guys soooo much that means the world to me. I know my videos are pretty crappy at the moment but it means a lot to me that you guys are sticking around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie