Wrestling Wednesday: Scrappy Vs Jake No Holds Barred 115

I had to come to the unfortunate conclusion that I find a lot of videos from Thunders Arena to be quite boring. I'm sorry, but the aesthetic of college muscle jocks horsing around has never been at the top of my list. Yeah the dudes look good, but when you say you're gonna wrestle, I wanna see you wrestle, not just some light horseplay with flexing. But there are some gems that do succeed in making my dick thump. Here we have Scrappy Vs Jake:No Holds Barred 115.



This is my first time seeing Jake and I must admit, he's a cutie, I just love that gap in his teeth!!! While this match does have a lot of things that turn me off from Thunders, being that mainly everything comes off as horseplay and many of the setups are virtually the same, Jake kinda won me over with his moans and his body.



I couldn't get enough of his big meaty pecs and his huge bubble ass and I wanted to see Scrappy molest them more.













Aside from that, just your everyday Thunders Video


Ratings
Erotic: 


Just two hot guys horseplaying around. Scrappy asks to be worshipped, but it's jokingly.


Wrestling:



Decent Wrestling, although a lot of it came off faker than it needed to.

Thunders Fan:


If you're a fan of Thunders, then there is no reason why you wouldn't love this.

Hunkiness:


Both guys are hot AS FUCK

My Taste:

I did get bored halfway through, but I was hard. 

Verdict:





Jake's Pecs made me reach in my pants, but I got off more on the thought of rubbing oil all over him as opposed to the match.

Comments

  1. This comment is "belated" for sure but I gotta agree with you.
    The "wrestling" at "thunders" is very, very tame. Even the seasoned pros dont seem to bring it and its too bad because the guys are really hot... if only a few of them learned some actual moves and attempted a good back and forth kind of match I might become a customer again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belated comments are fine, I read the all!!! Yeah, with so many hotties it's disappointing that the action isn't all that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie