Being a gay wrestling fan


So I stumbled across this review by the wrestling arsenal in which he talks about his opinion of the 11/26/18 episode of Monday Night Raw being dubbed the worst episode in history. He disagrees with that opinion and honestly, I have to agree with him.

Yeah the episode was a bit repetitive but you could say that about the sport in general. I think it comes down to mainstream (as well as old straight fans) not seeing what they particularly wanted to see. I have watched multiple videos reviewing old and new WWE wrestling matches, and they all say the same thing. "The attitude era was the best" "This wrestler was the best in the business" "X Y Z wrestler was terrible in the ring". I have finally come to the realization that....I don't agree and I DON'T CARE. Most of the wrestlers that these guys talk about have no interest for me and i'm gonna be honest, i'm glad WWE is slowly moving away from the redneck aesthetic that used to run the sport.

I watch wrestling for the fun, the story, but most importantly the men💗

Velveteen Dream makes it over easy with the crowd, but all I hear about David Otunga was how horrible of a wrestler he was and NO ONE talks about Tony Nese.

I like to see tight muscled bodies, guntin' and groanin' in the ring.

WWE is not stupid, they know they have a lot of gay fans, why else would they hire hunks who look like this?
So tell me, why do you guys watch wrestling?

Comments

  1. Ha ha, for the same reason you do! :) Everything you said in this post, I agree with, 100%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Man!!! Keep those jobber squash videos coming!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie