Amino: A social media app no one knows about


So I never told anyone but I have a community section on the Amino App. What is amino? it's basically Tumblr, but with very easy customization and colorful visuals to appeal to children. But here's the problem. Most normal kids are on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and most definatley Tik Tok.

So where does that leave Amino? Well...... Basically from my experience, it's audience consists of kids and teenagers who are lonely and want to do nothing but roleplay (I hate RPs) whether it be innocent or sexual. As well as Adults who are driven on fetish content. As you can guess, just like with Tumblr, it is very easy for these adults to attach themselves to and groom these poor kids. I joined quite a few Amino blogs and they all got on my damn nerves.

I created a community and locked it so that the public can't see it and I have to approve their membership.

So what can you do on Amino?
Quite a lot actually. This is a screen grab of what it looks like on the computer. They finally let you have the ability to actually post things on the desktop website.

Mainly, the idea is that you have this colorful blog that people can post on. You can do polls, quizzes, straight up journal entries, wikis, add pictures and videos as well as chat. You can also chat while all watching a youtube video together.

It looks better on the phone since you have full range of customization and you can put hot gifs in the background. From what I understand there is no restriction on adult content as long as your community is locked, which mine is.

Here's a link to my community if you want to join:
https://aminoapps.com/c/worldofmuscle/home/

UPDATE:
Never Mind. They updated their terms of service so no NSFW allowed.....ah well :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie