Asian Thursday: I like what's under that suit (Gif Story)

"Hmmm... What do we have here?" Musclelover looks over at the cocky Japanese businessman that has been captured and taken to his secret catacombs. The businessman is incredibly handsome, which stirs something in Musclelovers loins. "I found him snooping around our headquarters" shouted Musclelovers henchman The Ravager. "Interesting, what were you hoping to find out sir" Musclelover politely asks the buisnessman. The businessman only looks at him and snarls. "Fine" growls Musclelover, "We have ways of making you talk....Undress Him" The Ravager does so with pleasure.


Musclelover: "Hmmm... he looks like he can take care of himself, restrain him as well"
Musclelover: "Now Ravager, have all the fun you like"

Ravager: My my, Musclelover, I think you'll like what he's hiding under these clothes

Musclelover: Woah....what a nice surprise....Mr. Businessman I know you may not be aware but it is a crime to be in my presence with a body like that and not show it off. Punish him severely Ravager.

Ravager: With pleasure Musclelover

Businessman: Ugh....oh....ooooohhhh

Businessman: Damn....oh GOD

Musclelover: As I though, you speak english. So I ask again what were you doing snooping around?
Businessman: I'll tell you nothing

Musclelover: Then the Ravager will continue to work on your nipples


Businessman:  Ooooooh mmmmmmmhhh
Businessman: Yeah smack that ass. It looks like we need to take drastic measures

Businessman: AAAAHHHHH *gasp* OOOOOHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING

Businessman: STOOOO(AH) YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME (OOOOH)

Ravager: There's nowhere to run

Businessman: OK OK I'll talk (Ugh) Just make it STOP

Businessman: *pants frantically* The fitness models and bodybuilders here in Japan heard of your arrival, we want nothing to do with your sick and twisted ways of fetishising our hard work. I was gonna take you down.
Musclelover: Well my dear friend, all you have managed to do is be molested by my servant. I'm going to have to make an example out of you. Oil that beautiful torso up Ravager.


Musclelover: Hmmm....you have done well do make yourself soft again. But your balls have gotten big and heavy, looks like you've worked up quite a load in there. Ravager, attack his nipples and get him hard.

Businessman: Nooooo.....ohhhhhh.....

Musclelover: You seem to have forgotten where you were, how often do you get serviced like this.
Businessman: Never, my body type doesn't appeal to most women in Japan.
Musclelover: That's a shame, here with me, you are seen for the beauty you are on and off that stage. Start sucking him Ravager.

Businessman: AH....NO.......

Businessman: I'll resist you


Musclelover: You can't resist The Ravagers magic tongue

Businessman: AH.....

Businessman: FUCK I CAN'T HOLD IT.... I'M COMING

Ravager: Damn you sure came a lot, look at the mess you made.

Musclelover: I'm gonna enjoy my new toy.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie