I like it nasty


So this is gonna be a review/discussion kinda thing. So I have one question if there are any wrestlers that participate in these videos that may read my blog. DO YOU GUYS END UP FUCKING LIKE JACKRABBITS AFTER FILMING A MATCH. Like even you straight guys, do you guys call up a girl after a match and say "Hey I just filmed another wrestling video and you know that shit gets me going".

This came to my mind after watching UCW's Tyson the Hammer vs Axel. Now the guys over at UCW are a bit too scrawny and not defined enough for me (Not that theirs anything wrong with those body types) but Tyson has some nice bulging muscles all over.

This Match is a hump match which is a sequel to another hump match. In this hump match, the guy who humps or strokes the other guy 10 times wins.


I'm sorry, but if I am wrestling you under these stakes and you look like this...

I'm losing, point blank period. Like unless I was feeling really dominant and wanted to desperately penetrate his nice bubble cheeks, I would have to beg and plead him not to finish me off because I know I don't have the willpower to resist a hunk when he either strokes my meat or grinds his hot bod on me. YES I AM JAE FROM THE CAVE SERIES 


These two really go at it!!!  BUtts are humped and dongs are stroked!!! 

I know they were horny afterwards, I hope they both released all that tension.

It's only 10.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie