Mediocrity gets you nowhere

So I have had the conversation with my real life friends that Bodybuilding is very similar to being an artist.
I need to talk about more Bara Manga here

I've been looking at artists that charge 75-100$ for a comission and I have though...."What in the world allows them to think that someone should pay money for that" (This wasn't a muscle artist just an artist in general). Now The digital art that I post on my deviantart is shit compared to what I have in my physical sketchbook. I wanted to post that art to show how I was progressing with a tablet, honestly I think i'm just gonna cave and get a screen tablet because I find drawing and looking away from my hand to be too counter intuitive. Either way I am glad that I never truly opened myself up for commissions because (especially at that time) I wasn't ready.

Seriously a lot of these are really hot!!!
So how does that apply to bodybuilders??? The term bodybuilder to me means that you have pushed yourself to resemble a greek statue. Decent size with very defined muscles. For a while now, Mens open Bodybuilding has been in support of mass monsters. But here's the thing, look at this....


Both Phil Heath and Kai Green had solid foundations before they decided to become huge!!! I was having a conversation with a guy on Discord and he showed me this big, huge roided out guy, and I said "Naw man I don't quite like them that big" to which he replied "Oh so you're more into fitness models" to which I replied "I guess so".
Maravilla3x
Back from the 60s-90s Maravilla here would be considered nothing other than a bodybuilder, but no, he doesn't compete (I don't think). Now that Men's open Bodybuilding wants mass monsters, everyone wants to be bigger than big. But here's the thing, you can't get there overnight. You have to reach Maravillas level before you can get to Phil. But people don't want to do that, they just want to shoot up and get to the top as quick as they can all while looking like a bloated cloud.

That's why I'm thankful for Physique and Classic Physique, It brings back the bodies I love to see and encourages guys not to shoot way too high from the start.
Aww yeah the sexy is back!!!
So the moral of todays post is....huh?
What the?!?!



Umm excuse me, I'm trying to...uhh


I...I gotta go guys....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie