Well Damn!!!

So it seems like you guys really like when I talk about wrestling videos. So I have a question for you all?

What would you guys like to see on the website?
I'm still trying to figure all that out and depending on what people want will determine the route I go as far as webhosters.

I don't really have time to be experimenting with everything under the sun like I did last year.

If you remember I did:


  • Animations
  • Cartoon Reviews
  • Comic Reviews
  • Movie Reviews
  • Gay Wrestling Reviews

The most popular videos were defiantly the "Beef: You are what you eat" review and the "Black Wrestling Network review. The Beef review has over 1000 views.

So Discussion and reviews are what i'm thinking of focusing on. I'll probably add in some comics using 3D modeling using DAZ Studios.

What do you guys think?



Whatever which way we'll all end up like this.



Comments

  1. I like to write about a variety of wrestling related topics and personally keep up with blogs that do the same. It's your blog and your world. Do whatever you feel driven to write about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just want to know what people respond the most to.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie