Oh Scrappy!!!

So I still don't know exactly what to say when I talk about wrestling videos. I try to follow a formula when I review but with wrestling, it's more of you have to watch it to get anything out of it. So because of that it's hard for me to have a technical review, but I can still try right?

So don't get too excited you perverts, this is not a fuck match, that's not all that Muscle Boy Wrestling has to offer😈.

But surprisingly, this match features Scrappy, who is as many of you know a Thunders Arena Alumni. Now like I have stated before, my only real problem with Thunders is that their matches can be a bit boring. The guys are hot as fuck but I really have to be in a mood to get turned on by Fratboy Roughhousing.

So if you saw my review on Scrappy's match over at Wrestler4hire, you will know that Scrappy shines no matter where he is. This match is no different. His muscles are pumped and he gets as nude as we have seen him yet.

Scrappy is in fact as talented as he is sexy, he really sells his suffering and you truly believe that he is being pushed to his limit.

Like I said earlier though, to get anything from it, you must watch:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kasee POV

Master Marcus (Black Muscle Cam Guy open for Customs)

The Return of Tyson Kobie